But It's So Boring

Still liking No S very much-- progress being made generally I think, though only a couple of pounds in the weight department. But it's so simple, it leaves very little to talk about. Time for a bullet list:

* In case you didn't get it the first 27 times: No sweets, no snacks, no seconds, except on Sssssaturday, Ssssunday and Sssspecial Days, or if you are that snake from Sesame Street.

*Think I convinced my pancreas it's okay. Not thinking about food much between meals for the most part which is lovely.

*Meal planning is less onerous, because meals have assumed more importance-- I'm hungry and I want something yummy.

*Next step is easing back on portions.

*Need to move more, always.

*Thanks to Oregon Cottage, I discovered the use of magnesium supplements for my chronic problem not to be named*.  Life changing. Seriously.

*I know I am yelling down a well, but if you're reading this, I hope you're having a good spring.

*Kinky Boots on Broadway was great. We had lunch at the Starlight Diner. My daughter said, "This is the best meal of my life and the food isn't even that good!"

*constipation

Comments

Popular Posts