Sunday

Gorgeous weather in our part of the world. I Zumba'd today, which is my version of interval training-- huff, puff. And this is what I ate:

B/ Scrambled eggs w/ 2% cheese, Ezekiel toast with Smart Balance

L/ Cherry shake (whey powder, low fat milk, and cherries), 2 oz roast beef, 1/4 of a Wegman's whole wheat ham wrap, 3 squares dark chocolate

S/ Skim milk latte with 2 t sugar

S/ Sugar free pudding with 1/4 cup chopped dates, 3/4 c bean soup

So far that's about 1370 calories, 48% carbohydrates, 27% protein, and 25% fat, with 174 grams of carbohydrates and a rather lame 17 grams of fiber. Dinner is meant to be a piece of made-by-me chicken parmesan and spring mix with either vinaigrette or some sort of prepared dressing. Clearly could benefit from some more veg/fruit in there-- always a work in progress.

I need to get back to my weights. Zumba is a blast, but I intended it to replace trail walking for extra calorie chewing, not my 5-factor workouts.

Check out this interesting post by Amazon Runner about why she feels more comfortable with bodybuilders than with dieters.

Comments

  1. I love the weather this time of year, although it is cold this evening in Amarillo. Food sounds good, as does the exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts