Friday, June 15, 2012

That One Again

First:  results from yesterday.  Yes, all those techniques worked brilliantly.  Any hunger I felt was tied to direct need, rather than that restless "something's not right" feeling.  Per my phone app (this thing is a BLAST, you just scan barcodes for the most part and the most obscure foods come up instantly) I ended up at about 1940 calories and 194 carbs, or a Zone-y range of 33% fat, 38% carbs, and 28% protein.  It was a lot of calories but I lifted weights, took a short bike ride, and tromped around Hershey Park for 3 plus hours, so I feel good about it.

Today I had popcorn for a snack which I suspect is a no-no.  You can founder yourself on air-popped popcorn for relatively modest calories, but I'm past 200 carbs already and I haven't had dinner yet.  Also under the weather today so I'm not going to exercise & it will be more difficult to use them in a productive manner :)

My husband and youngest daughter came home from Florida today.  Woot!

Bought some spinach.  Perhaps tomorrow I'll attempt my first green smoothie.  Way behind the pack here, but that's okay.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! So glad to see you back in the game!! :)

    ReplyDelete