Still Here

One of my mini goals for the Hot 100 challenge was to not blog this week until after the little one's in bed. Which I have done. Meaning that I am scarcely managing to post, here or elsewhere. Hmm. May need to revise that.

In other news, I resigned my old job with 2 weeks notice, which was painful though I felt better after it was done. They are hemorraging staff and I felt bad deserting, but it had to be done. They did tell me I was welcome to come back so I think I managed not too be too offensive in the process :) I managed to get off my first (I know, I know) job application. I will pipe in about my other mini goals as they come due at weeks' end and of course there are Those Seven Pounds. I should follow the example of the indomitable 266 and walk 15 miles at a stretch.

Enjoy your weekend, all! I'm sure enjoying mine!

Comments

  1. It's hard for me to manage the blogging time with the children's schedules. Lately I've been trying to blog first thing in the morning, a bit after lunch, and in the evening. I'm still figuring it out too.

    It sounds like you are looking forward to doing something different career wise. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do what I do: make the kids blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Diane, I do better when I do my blogging in the morning, although I have to do some in the evening to fit it all in. It is tough balancing all life has for us to do, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never in my life been called indomitable! Perhaps that's what people mean when they call me stubborn... lol! Thank you though; I really do appreciate the compliment.

    Sorry you had to choose to leave your job, but I'm sure it is the right decision; you'll find something else soon enough. Can't wait to hear about your mini goal updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaving the security of a job in hand is not an easy decision (I had a similar experience this year), but it sounds like you're approaching it in a positive way! Good luck with the search!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Jack's idea. They're not just kids, they're blog minions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you find an awesome job soon! Good luck with your search and all your mini goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts