100 Day Challenge

I've decided on my goals for the Log My Loss 100 Day Challenge. I want to check out these peppers!

This actually took some thought (I'm a cautious soul), but I think I can lose the last 7 pounds to get to my 10%. That's 14 weeks, right? So far I've averaged .8 pounds a week, that's only half a pound a week, so even with the holidays (so many! so many good things!) I think I can do it.

So--
1. is to lose 7 lbs by January 1.

Mini-goals for the next week:

2. Save blogging/reading until after my little one's in bed (8:30).
3. Four 5-factor workouts by next Wednesday. Got one in today (lunges! Ugh!)

Eating was not great today. I forgot how hungry weight-training can make me. Don't think I ate above maintenance and anyway I'm not going to worry about it too much. I bought what I thought were rice cakes (5-factor friendly) but were in fact Rice Snacks, so though low in calories you could eat a million and not really notice.

Shaking in my boots about those 7 pounds. What a chicken. Bawk bawk!

Comments

  1. I am glad to read you are in. The goals look good - we gotta take care of the family still, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent goals! I understand the nervousness, but I also believe you CAN do it. But no matter if you lose 6-7/8 pounds or 7/8 pounds by the end of the year, you're still moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm just as nervous as you about this challenge on Log My Loss... :) Here we go though!!

    Have fun and best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart, planning ahead for the holidays already! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!

    And regardless what the scale decides to say, if you stick to your plan and keep doing so well, that's a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts