Oh, All Right

Clearly posting extraneous fluff is not fooling anyone.

The good news is I was still 170 this morning. Woot, yay me, etc. The bad news is--

I didn't make Zumba-- my daughter pleaded to have a friend over, so we did that instead.

I had, oh let's not pretend otherwise, five cookies for my afternoon snack. Plus popcorn. Any guesses on whether I make 170 tomorrow? Anybody? And tomorrow is "officially" cheat day.

We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow, but I think I can get to Zumba through 4-6 inches of snow, don't you? And I should probably formulate a plan for food tomorrow, seeing I had half a cheat day today.

So there I stand, everybody! How are you all making it in this final run-up to Xmas?

Comments

  1. You owned up to the cookies and missed class - now you can move on and have a really great weekend.

    We are still not done Christmas shopping or wrapping. I don't know what that's about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, popcorn. :)

    Good idea counting today as 1/2-cheat day. I've kind of done that, too. No "weekly brownie" for me tomorow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be able to get to Zumba in 4 - 6 inches of snow, but I would be hibernating in my house, wuss that I am! Glad you are being honest with yourself about the cookies - I really think that goes a long way in helping to stay on track for the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will finish wrapping and cooking tomorrow; home stretch! And I've lost the 4 lbs. since Thanksgiving, plus 1 pounds. :: fingers crossed ::

    You had your cheat day today, so hang tough(er) Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't call any of my last several days "bad", but I am certainly eating maintenance, not weight loss portions.

    Perhaps if you go into today with a plan, and get the exercise in, the gain will not happen, or will only be temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog. You are doing awesome. I can't wait to read more!

    p.s. five cookies is good compared to the 12 cookies I ate yesterday. I hate having cookies in the house. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This time of the year is so tough I think we all have those days when we eat a few too many cookies. You are still rocking and I think you will just fine these last weeks of 09.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts