Over the Top!


Amazon Runner kindly passed on this nifty award. You're supposed to give one-word answers, but I am a windy person, what can I say.



1. Where is your cell phone? cool charging station DH gave me for our anniversary
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? I miss her every day
4. Your father? I miss him too, but him I can get on the phone :)
5. Your favorite food? homemade apple pie
6. Your dream last night? adopting my friend's redheaded baby :)
7. Your favorite drink? cherry shake
8. Your dream/goal? print publish a novel (I did an ebook ten years ago)
9. What room are you in? family room
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? not raising all my kids to adulthood
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? surrounded by family, healthy, solvent
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? tidy
15. Muffins? whole wheat raisin bran from Wegman's
16. Wish list item? king sized four poster
17. Where did you grow up? Cottonwood, AZ
18. Last thing you did? eat breakfast
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? huge
21. Your pets? dog, hamster, birds
22. Friends? not enough and too far away
23. Your life? lucky
24. Your mood? slightly anxious
25. Missing someone? my mom
26. Vehicle? Civic with a moonroof
27. Something you’re not wearing? bracelets-- hate the way they feel
28. Your favorite store? Ikea
29. Your favorite color? lavender blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? this morning
31. Last time you cried? a week or so (see "Revenge" post)
32. Your best friend? Marjorie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Appalachian Trail
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dad
35. Favorite place to eat? Melting Pot

I arbitrarily picked six bloggers to tag. Some of you will already have this award, but I don't care, you get it twice. My criteria is that I have to like you and think you're dear. There are many more of you whom I like and/or think are dear, but I either had a fit of the shys, figured you have eighteen copies of this award already or I was daunted about typing your lengthy blog address with all the little html tags and everything. I struggle with these darn links. Take this as a little love letter when I go to the trouble to link the following:

Leah’s New Ending
The Road Curves Ahead
Tippy Toe Diet
Just For the Health of It
South Beach Steve
266

Comments

  1. That is really funny!!! Well then, congrats, thanks, and congrats again! Lol! I editted the post you just commented on to include this newest bit of info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm honored!!!! Can you tell me what exactly I"m supposed to do now? I've never been given a blog award before.

    BTW - I was born in Prescott,AZ, lived there off and on growing up, and then my husband and our family lived there for 6 years after he got out of the Navy and before he decided to go back to school. My son was born there also. My parents still live in PV.

    Small world... :)

    I'll work with the award when I see what I'm supposed to do. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Larkspur, I truly appreciate it.

    I wish I could hike on the Appalachian Trail. That is something I have never done. I would honestly like to take some time off and hike a great deal of it, but that doesn't pay that well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for the cyber-kudos I answered the questions.

    I enjoyed reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I figured it out this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You're so sweet! I'll try to post a response before I leave. If not, while I'm on the road.

    I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm an Ikea fan, too, but unfortunately (or maybe, fortunately) we don't have one nearby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts