Thursday, July 16, 2009

Helpity Again

I don't waaannna work out. It's ten pm. I had a four hour training at work and I mucked out my 7 year old's room and helped my daughter sort through four bags of hand me downs and played a little frisbee and I'm TIRED. I consider Tuesday Off, because I went to the amusement park instead of working out. But that wasn't really Off, was it? Many hours of walking? Couldn't today be Off?

I did log my food (1800 something) but I had a tortilla and a piece of chocolate in addition to my salad mix, onion, and 95% ground beef. And I ate one of my daughter's Now and Laters when I was cleaning her room. I feel sort of slinking and inadequate, like my dog when he's earned my ire for some reason. I also feel like I didn't burn off 1800 something calories. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I hereby pledge to work out first, so the day doesn't get in the way.

1 comment:

  1. It is better for me to do the exercise in the morning for the very reason you mention. I agree with you, I don't think Tuesday was really "off". In fact, it may have been one of the better workouts, who knows.

    ReplyDelete