Helpity Again

I don't waaannna work out. It's ten pm. I had a four hour training at work and I mucked out my 7 year old's room and helped my daughter sort through four bags of hand me downs and played a little frisbee and I'm TIRED. I consider Tuesday Off, because I went to the amusement park instead of working out. But that wasn't really Off, was it? Many hours of walking? Couldn't today be Off?

I did log my food (1800 something) but I had a tortilla and a piece of chocolate in addition to my salad mix, onion, and 95% ground beef. And I ate one of my daughter's Now and Laters when I was cleaning her room. I feel sort of slinking and inadequate, like my dog when he's earned my ire for some reason. I also feel like I didn't burn off 1800 something calories. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I hereby pledge to work out first, so the day doesn't get in the way.

Comments

  1. It is better for me to do the exercise in the morning for the very reason you mention. I agree with you, I don't think Tuesday was really "off". In fact, it may have been one of the better workouts, who knows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts