Before

First, Screamer Rock: It gets the job done. I'm one of those people who listens to the same song over and over until it loses effectiveness, then I switch to something else. I hate lunges, so this morning I was lunging to Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick," throwing my hair around and pretend drumming during the rest periods. Thank God my kids were asleep.

I squinted one eye and found some Before pictures. You can see why my web address is the Back Forty. Not that I don't have a certain affection for my butt-- not everyone can boast a butt this big-- but it's not like it's good for any practical purpose except I am comfie when I sit down! Don't knock it till you've tried it! When I look at these, I feel like a lot's happened in 6 or 7 weeks. This is only 8 or 9 pounds but I like to think it looks like more. They're all headless because God Forbid you should recognize me at Chili's and know that I listen to Screamer Rock.

>

To help me stop squinting, another look at the Halfway Pictures. (Not Halfway to svelte, just halfway to 10% which is all I'm prepared to commit to at this point.)
Someday I'll get good enough at blogger to put them side by side. I think my post portion is too narrow, it doesn't match up with compose. One day I'll learn how and pretty it up.


Comments

  1. There's nothing wrong with a little screamer rock if it gets you motivated! The drumming and head bobbing probably burned a few extra calories. :-) I agree with you too, I think you can see a difference already - that is terrific!

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Progress.

    Le Sigh.

    I'm still waiting for my after pictures to look different from my before pictures.

    . . . grumble, grumble . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts