Halfway Back

I worked out this morning and turned out the family for a couple miles on the trail. I've lost condition already. Doesn't take long, does it? Ate more or less fine until we hit Bob Evans for dinner (Carb Evans, as my husband says). Bean soup (ok), spinach salad (ok), bites of banana bread (!), biscuit (!!), a french fry (!!!) and two bites of ice cream. Maybe three. So not really back on the road, but 2 out of 4 tires. Tomorrow I plan to wear my Gofit band and write down my food. Should have my act together by next week.

Comments

  1. Larkspur, it is so true. It doesn't take us long to redevelop the bad habits or lose conditioning. Fortunately, it also doesn't take long to get back into good habits and good conditioning.

    I love your husband's name for Bob Evans. I'll have to use that some time.

    Good luck getting back on track before the weekend. Just keep in mind that every day which passes makes it harder to get back on program. Don't give it enough time to make that too challenging of a task.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts