Not Iron Fist

PSA. It's just silly. The guys are watching-- they enjoy making fun of it.  I hear Luke Cage is much better.

Taking a moment to be grateful for my awesome husband. I had a very pleasant food day, three agreeable meals and a hot cocoa at four. I've lost a little weight, my blood sugars are better, and I'm feeling quite comfortable and peaceful around food.  And I'm realizing partly why I can do this is that I don't get any pressure at home. My husband has never been anything been positive about me, never commented on what I do or don't eat except to occasionally worry that I have not had enough-- he knows I take the family's health and my own seriously, and that I try to keep that in mind when I'm feeding us.  I can't imagine what it would be like to be married to somebody who commented on what I was eating, insisted on stocking junk food, whatever.

Need to step up exercise. I have been getting up early some days for a bit of exercise in the morning, but have not been consistent-- poor sleep, etc throw me off easily. I need to do real exercise at least a few times a week, gotta get that figured out.

FBS 96 this morning.


Comments

  1. You are lucky with your husband. Mine is a junk food stocker... frustrating. What do you do for exercise? Do you have any goals in mind... other than doing it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts