Tom Venuto

thinks I should shake up my program without delay if I'm plateauing. Which I am suspicious that I may be, though it seems rather early. I've weighed the same for 2 weeks and I've only been at this three, geez. Eating less does not appeal (I'm at around 1700-1800 calories per the The Daily Plate) so I am going to try to add more workout time in the form of cardio. I am a victim of Too Much Reading so I'm afraid this might mess with my beautiful new muscles, but it is an accepted part of Oracle (Five-Factor) so we'll just boldly stride ahead. This week I am going to try to do an additional 25 minutes of cardio on my workout days. There, I said it. I'd rather do that than eat more vegetables.

I want to add I'm not feeling too terribly stuck, as I've noticed nice gains in how I look and feel. And the scale is down. But I want to keep that little needle moving in the right direction, even if it is slooooowly.

Comments

Popular Posts